Late Shri Ram Chander Aggarwal and Smt. Kasturi Devi of Narela, Delhi-40. Cherished the dream of establishing a modern educational institute for the youth of this semi urban area with the motto of Upliftment of the down trodden. Keeping in mind the ups and downs of life and the unexpected changes happening in Their minds late Sh. Ram Chander Aggarwal ji entrusted this job to his sons Shri Mahender Kumar Aggarwal and Shri Ravinder Aggarwal ji to fulfill his mission before leaving for his heavenly abode. Fulfilling the pledge of their parents with a desire to contribute towards the betterment of society, Shri Mahender Kumar Aggarwal & Shri Ravinder Kumar Aggarwal established Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education in this education deficient and under-privileged area of Delhi.And thus the journey began.
Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education (KRCHE) affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi was established in the year 2005 by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of GGSIP University, Prof. K. K. Aggarwal under the aegis of Kasturi Ram Research Centre for Science & Management with the mission of promoting quality education and building competent professionals. KRCHE is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institute.
KRCHE is situated at sub-city Narela in calm, serene & academically enthralling environment. Although, Narela is thickly populated, there was no facility of higher education in this area before the establishment of this college. To meet the aspirations of the students desirous of achieving higher professional education, the Society, Kasturi Ram Research for Science & Management has set up the college to groom competitive and high quality professionals through intensive training under dedicated, experienced and competent faculty in the discipline of Mass Communication, Management & teacher Education.
KRCHE aims to be at the forefront in advancing Management, Journalism & Education by promoting excellence in teaching & research and providing the best possible professional education that develops students as managers & leaders with values, vision & versatility.
Name of the Course Intake Duration
Bachelor of Business Administration (General)- 1st shift 50 3 Years
Bachelor of Business Administration (General)- 2nd shift 50 3 Years
Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)- 1st shift 60 3 Years
Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)- 2nd shift 60 3 Years
Bachelor of Commerce (H) 50 3 Years
B.Ed. 100 2 Years
Head Office : The corporate office of the college is located on the Outer Ring Road at E-53, Prashant Vihar, Delhi.
To inculcate confidence and competency in learners to become determinant professionals with highest integrity and rewarding career.
To achieve and sustain leadership in the field of Education, Research, Consultancy, Management, Mass Communication and overall development for improving the quality of life and ensuring the betterment of an individual.
S.No. Name of the Member Designation
1. Sh. Mahinder Kumar Aggarwal President (President, KRCHE)
2. Sh. Rajesh Kumar Aggarwal Executive Chairperson (Executive Chairperson - KRCHE)
3. Sh. Yogesh Kumar Aggarwal Secretary (Secretary - KRRC Society)
4. Sh. R. L. Gupta (Former Manager, RBI) Member
5. Prof. Chandra Bhushan (Former Prof. NCERT) Member & Educational Advisor
6. Sh. L. N. Saini (Chartered Accountant) Financial Consultant
7. Ms. Anita Sharma (School Principal) Member
8. Dr. G. P. Singh (Director) Convener
9. Dr. Ajay Sharma (Faculty Member) Member
10. Dr. Upasana Khurana (Faculty member) Member
11. Ms. Geeta (Faculty member) Member
12. Ms. Kanchan Wadhwa (Administrative Staff) Member
13. Mr. Mukesh Gupta (Accountant - KRCHE) Member
S.No. Name of the Member Designation
1. Mr. Rajesh Kumar Aggarwal (Executive Chairperson - KRCHE) Chairperson
2. Prof. A. K. Bhalla (President - Rotary Club of Delhi Maurya) Vice-Chairperson
3. Dr. G. P. Singh (Director - KRCHE) Convener
4. Dr. Abhilasha Gautam (Principal – KRCHE) Member
5. Prof. (Dr.) Trishu Sharma Memeber Head of Dept. of J&MC, University Institute of Media Studies, Chandigarh University, Punjab
6. Ms. Anita Sharma (Principal, S. D. Public School, Pitampura), Member NIELIT HQs, Ministry of Electronics & IT Govt. of India
7. Prof. R. P. Tulsian (Prof. - Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, DU) Member
8. Sh. L. N. Saini (Chartered Accountant) Financial Consultant