Scope of BBA after 12th
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is one of the most sought bachelor degree programmes after 12th. It includes complete knowledge of leadership and management. In order to pursue BBA the student must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent education with a minimum of 40 per cent in the qualifying exam and English should be one of the subjects. The course is a three year degree program which aims at providing fundamental education in business and management principles. The degree programme in Business administration is one of the most jobs provider educational degree course.
- In India and abroad, there are various multinational industries, which are offering jobs to various business graduates. BBA graduates can look for jobs in sales and marketing department of companies as members of sales teams or as management trainees.
- This degree teaches the students with various aspects that are necessary for effective business management and essential for entrepreneurs and business managers. Students get leadership qualities, decisional making skills, good oral and written communication skills during the course completion.
- A BBA gives entry-level positions in many corporations and factories. People would do lot of backend work and provide support services to your seniors.
- This program prepares you to feel confident during the time interview in sense of presenting well through skill of presentation.
- To deliver key aspects of business understanding and professional ethics to its students.
- To help students improve their soft skills, analytical and reflective thinking techniques to identify and analyze problems which helps to make effective decisions and identify the global factors that influence decision making.
- To provide knowledge and skills both functional and integrative in the field of business.
- To develop critical thinking to face diverse business challenges and opportunities.